Situated on the outskirts of the historic market town of Frome, Frome Care Village provides EMI and nursing care for up to 60 older people.
- A variety of bedrooms across two homely buildings, ‘The Parsonage’ and ‘Woodlands’
- Nurse call points throughout the home
- Assisted shower and bath rooms
- A choice of lounges with plasma screen televisions
- Fully equipped hair and beauty parlour with visiting therapists, hairdressers and beauticians
- Accessible gardens
- Dedicated activities staff to organise hobbies, outings and events
- ‘Snoezelen’ relaxation room
- Freshly home-cooked food cooked by the home’s own chefs.
“Both you and the staff are so kind, gentle and loving towards the old people and we were indeed fortunate to have found you.”
“My mother was very happy at the home and I cannot thank the staff enough for their kindness”
“They were marvellous and I have great admiration for them all”