Just a few miles from the North Devon coastline, Heanton Nursing Home is set in the sleepy village of Heanton Punchardon.
The home is registered to care for 64 elderly residents with general or dementia nursing care needs.
- A mixture of single and double bedrooms with TV and telephone points
- Sophisticated nurse call technology throughout the home
- Assisted bath and shower rooms
- Seven lounges with plasma screen televisions, books and games
- ‘Snoezelen’ relaxation lounge, proven to benefit people with dementia
- Accessible gardens and summer house
- Assisted and independent dining rooms serving freshly home-cooked meals
- Dedicated activities staff to organise outings, hobbies and events.
“HRH congratulates PSP Healthcare”
“You and the staff are so kind, gentle and loving towards the old people”